Tonight I came home from work and knew that I had to change the collar. I cut the neckline from my TNT t-shirt pattern KS 3338 and put it back on Vera while I had my dinner. I had planned to add a cowl but after eating my first proper meal of the day (it was a rough day) I decided to keep it as a scoop, so I bound the neckline as per the original pattern. As I was trying it with various colour belts ( I like animal print with red for some reason), inspiration struck. I'm going to make a separate cowl with the remaining fabric. That way I can get two looks. Here is the fabric draped around to give you an idea but I'm too tired to finish it tonight.
It's not perfect, but I love the fabric and it's wearable now.