Shetland SWAP complete at last!!














Comments

Sharon said…
Wonderful collection, it looks fantastic on you and very well coordinated.
Summer Flies said…
Looks fantastic on you. I especially love the two dresses.
Anonymous said…
Well done! I love that last photo with the whole wardrobe on the line. What a great collection.
Audrey said…
Wonderful SWAP. Lovely colors and versatile, flattering, well fitting garments. You should be so proud!
Carol, you have done a wonderful job! Please parcel everything up and send to me. Just kidding! I wish I had the discipline to complete a viable wardrobe. I absolutely loved how your SWAP came about so organically. Maybe I should just relax about it and let things flow.
Unknown said…
Love your collection. I hope to get an incredible clothes like yours. They are beautiful. You are great in dresses.

My Blog-Cert Tesol
Summer Flies said…
Hi Carol, Happy New Year.. hope all is well.
Anonymous said…
Very cute! It looks like a great patterns for sewing and perfect to wear on summer days!
Faye Lewis said…
I think about you sometimes. How in the world are you???
Anonymous said…
These are the perfect sewing patterns and it fits you very well. Nice!
Ali said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Flooded in again ...

Popping up