I've been stressed and busy with a lot of things, including a trip home at short notice last weekend, so my sewing has suffered a little. I've had no mind for anything too difficult, so I churned out three TNT garments in 24 hours.
I actually remembered to photograph these shirts before I sent them off. Grant needed some lightweight long sleeve loose cotton tops because he works outdoors in the sun. They are all from KS3250 which I've made more times than I can count over the years.
This is a well used TNT pattern long ago adjusted to fit Grant's big chest and shoulders and shorter torso. The camo version is quilting cotton that I bought for $10 a metre about 4 years ago, the striped version is from an old sheet (I even cut it so the hem of the sheet is the hem of the shirt) and the blue poplin has been in my stash for about a century and the thread was all leftover from other projects, making all three essentially free shirts. They're even already packed and ready to post in the morning.