I couldn't get the jacket I had originally planned from the remains of this wool, so I went with M5244 View B this time. I made View A in lavender for my SWAP but this is the view that prompted me to buy this pattern in the first place. The pattern envelope has a version in faux fur and I still want to make one of those.
For once I made no alterations to the pattern and I even put the buttons where the pattern said to put them. I lined it in the same poly charmeuse I used for the matching red skirt. It's taken me three weeks to finish this jacket because of the lack of button availability in Tasmania, but I ended up using three buttons from my stash that have been there for a VERY long time.
V8440 which I've made at least four times before. I bought this pattern for a SWAP some years ago that required an accessory and I've continued that inspiration. It's modelled here by Molly, who doesn't care.
I'm not sure what I want to make next. I may tackle that purple faux fur jacket ...