I changed my mind about the skirt ...

Just when I shouldn't be doing it, I changed my mind. I've ditched the A line box pleat skirt and replaced it with a straight one. The other one was feeling a little frumpy. Here it is with the pink McCalls top.


I put the still unfinished jacket it with it and I'm much happier with this look. Sorry about the crappy pictures, but I took Vera outside in the sun and before I could take the pictures, the clouds came over and a big gust of wind blew. It's been shifting between wind, rain and hot sun all day. Now I'm off to make the green blouse I had intended to make ...

Comments

Faye Lewis said…
That is a VERY cute spring suit. I really like it.
Uta said…
That's a very nice suit! I like the tweed together with a blouse in a bright/strong color taken from it. I have a tweed that looks eerily the same, not enough for a suit though, I only bought enough for a jacket. What was I thinking?
kbenco said…
It looks very smart with the straight skirt. I love your jacket.I think it is a perfect winter suit!

Popular posts from this blog

Flooded in again ...

Popping up