Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dress in action

I rarely, if ever, manage to get around to posting pictures of me actually wearing the garments I make. There is no reason, other than laziness. After wearing this dress all day Monday, I decided to actually take a picture. I look a little stiff and stern in this shot. I blame that on the dash across the verandah from where I wedged my camera on a very sophisticated box to a posing spot I had forgotten. Next time I'll make a mark on the floor, like a sensibe person would.
I love this dress! It's comfortable and flattering and made me feel great all day, even though I look like I'm clenching my teeth in this shot! To avoid the frump factor, which worried me with the colour and print, I paired the dress with a pair of funky boots which don't quite make it into this picture (again with the mark on the floor). Here's a really fuzzy shot of my shoes so you can see them.

6 comments:

Gail said...

You should love it. Its great! Killer boots.

Faye Lewis said...

Wow, yeah I love that print. That's a great fit, and nice seeing you.

Sharon said...

Great dress on and those boots!!

RiAnge Creations. Ltd. said...

Very nice! You look amazing. Love the boots.
Angela

Angie said...

Awesome dress!

The Slapdash Sewist said...

I love a big bold print! Great dress.