My SWAP is done! Here are two quick pics taken before I put the button on.
After much trial, I kept the topstitching to a minimum. I decided the colour alone is enough, I didn't need extra embellishment. I used top stitching thread in the closest colour I could find (it matches better than these pictures show).
I used leftover sateen from one of my SWAP dresses for the pocket bags, fly facing and the waistband facing. I like the way this helps tie everything together, even if I'm the only one who sees it.
With SWAP done and a weekend of television to watch, I got started on my Start at the Top garments. I made the cardigan first, then severely cocked up cutting out the tunic, so I salvaged what I could and made a TNT long sleeve t-shirt.
Now it's back to the sewing machine for the next one ...