Wednesday, July 9, 2008

There is a July sewalong

Thanks to Margaret left a comment on my blog, I now know there is a July sewalong.

Here's my official notification of what I intend to sew;

The Vogue dress shown in my previous post
A gold knit/chenille long cardigan/dress thing from a 70's vintage pattern. I aim to wear it over the dress or it can stand alone as a dress (I think - it may be frumpy - we will see)
A pair of pants of perhaps winter shorts - think hotpants and boots with the long 70's cardigan
The BWOF wrap top from the JCC that I rather foolishly decided not to make at the time

I will post some sort of story board tomorrow.

2 comments:

moggy said...

Thanks for your coat comments, Carol. And Doris did have some fabulous outfits.

Love your stuff! I'm particularly admiring the orangeness, which I have been having a hankering for lately. Kitty made a stretch version of that Vogue dress, which you might want to check out (and it is on my list to sew...)

Adrienne said...

Can't wait to see your progress!