Because he complained ...


He's getting his own SWAP.


Comments

Angelia said…
cool project! I can't let my husband see this though! He's been complaining for months that I've not made him anything!!
kbenco said…
How will you get him to wear shoes? I don't see any here....
I hope you are getting the noble wife award for this, my bloke thinks he is lucky to get a shirt every 6 months or so.
cidell said…
LOL. How great is that?!?!
Gail said…
Well good luck with that. Especially the shoes. My husband wears socks with thongs around the house and the girls have banned him from their school until he buys some clothes. "Even Vinnies would be an improvement Dad, but DON'T shop at Lowes!" DD said.
Faye Lewis said…
The twist top wasn't hard at all after I got it started. I am going to do another one real soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Flooded in again ...

Popping up