Sunday, November 15, 2009

I liked it so much I made another one ...

The same Kwik Sew from last weekend. I made this from a scrap of fabric I bought at the op shop for $2. The bias binding I bought at the op shop for 35c and the buttons came from my stash, probably once purchased from the op shop although I can't remember for sure.

I didn't do much else this weekend, although I have cut out two dresses, traced two patterns and drafted another Enid Gilchrist pattern for my SWAP. I'm back to the drawing board now ...

5 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

That top is too cute! I love the thrifty approach to. You are a really busy lady.

Adrienne said...

Very cute! I bought this pattern the other day because of your last post! LOL

Sew Shy said...

I like the way you changed it up with the bias binding. Great idea!

The Slapdash Sewist said...

Totally love it!!!!

Audrey said...

Very cute blouse. I especially like the red bias trim with the blue striped fabric.