Happy New Year to you all, a little belated I know. I've been away for a few weeks and before that I was very busy so I have a lot of catching up to do.
The pattern is mostly BWOF 05-11-116 which has slit pockets that I don't like. I frankenpatterned the top of my favourite Burda Anita Jeans (that I got as a free download years ago and I think is still available on the website) and added an inch to the back rise to fit my *ahem* curvy rear. I love these pants. These pictures were taken with my phone so they aren't that clear. I took these after wearing them all day and they haven't stretched out too much.
I have yet to start sewing for SWAP. In the years past I have had four or five garments sewn by this time, but as I was away all I've done is buy fabric this year. I've washed fabric and I will make a start today.
Finally, I am thrilled to say that I have been given a One Lovely Blog Award by Lin3arossa
Apparently I have to include 7 things about myself, so here goes ....
1. I am weeks away from turning 50 and don't know how I got here
2. I play the drums
3. I am really a hippy at heart and can't wait to get back to my farm
4. I love white chocolate
5. I used to have a career working in film and television as a Production Manager
6. If I were young enough to start a new career I would be a physicist
7. I would sell my soul to the devil for an hour in the company of Freddie Mercury and yes I am serious.