If you've been reading my blog for any length of time you will recognise these remnants. The black and white animal print was leftover from a recent wrap top, the red and white stripe remnant was leftover from 2m of really good quality knit that yielded an oversized top I made in 2010 and in 2012 another long sleeve t shirt and the brown spot was leftover from a BWOF gathered tshirt that is a little too big but is still in my cupboard. Once again, that was 2m of knit that has yielded two tops and a pair of knickers. As you can see I only have black or cream knicker elastic in my stash.
This panties pattern is designed for for stretch lace but I decided to try it with the knit fabric and it works. These aren't the greatest undies in the world, but they are comfortable, they fit and they were free, not to mention the fact that it clears out some of my stash!!