On the Magic Bus ...

I have been sewing and I did make my dress - only just. I am so frantically busy and quite close to a nervous breakdown. Until I get it together to photograph what I've made (and there's a lot) I will show you the pictures of my staff Christmas party last weekend. As I mentioned last post, we took the Magic Bus to the Gold Coast races.

Here is the first picture of the day, when everyone still looked tidy.
Here is me in the middle with all the girls. This is the only shot I have of my dress at present and at this distance you can barely see the pink in it. In fact, it looks like a rather insipid brown.Here is all the boy staff. There were nine people who couldn't make it, so we were only a small group this day. Yes, we do have more female dentists than male. We've got a great team here and since this picture was taken I've employed another three staff this week.
Here's a shot enroute. Just below the people in this picture is a large esky full of champagne that was empty by the time we arrived at the races. I might add that I wasn't drinking it - I was one of three sober people on the day. You can also see that the incredible art work is inside the bus as well as out. We stayed upstairs for the whole trip. Here's the last shot of the night, taken on the way into Byron Bay. I ask you, would you trust any of these dentists to work on your teeth?
A couple of our colleagues who couldn't come to the races were playing in a band at the Great Northern in Byron, so Tim the Magic Bus driver took us in and dropped us off in time to see the last two songs. A good time was had by all, but I'm sure you've figured that out by now.

Comments

gwensews said…
Looks like everyone was having a great time! Honestly, the way everyone looks is the way I would like to FEEL when I go see the dentist!
Digs said…
I'm really curious which lining you decided on - neutral or shocking pink? Amazing how the two colours blend to a nice brown at a distance! The shape of your dress is lovely too, even from a distance.
Sharon said…
You all look like you had a fantastic day. Now if I can have what the dentitsts had on this trip I might just enjoy going to the dentists.
kbenco said…
I am sure they are all very serious at work??? All work and no play must make a bad dentist.
The silhouette of your dress is lovely, and I like the colour in the distance shot. I am looking forward to the close ups to show off the pink
Gail said…
Looks like a lot of Mullum madness going on that bus!
Ann Made Studio said…
Looks like a great time :)))
Vicki said…
Looks like fun! We took a bus to the Yarra Valley races a couple of years ago for our Chrissy do. This year we are taking a bus to Rochford Winery - also in the Yarra Valley. But that is next Wednesday...and it is work until then! Dress, even from a distance looks good.
kanishk said…
You all look like you had a fantastic day.

Work from home India

Popular posts from this blog

Flooded in again ...

Popping up