And the bad taste keeps coming ...

I've been invited to a christmas lunch tomorrow. The price of admission is a Hawaiian shirt.
I had this fabric in my stash although I have absolutely no idea where it came from. It's been there so long that it's faded in lines where it was folded, but I expect that liberal application of champagne will prevent anyone from noticing. I made this from BWOF 01-08 whatever it was I made in broderie anglaise last week - the pattern was on the table so I used it. I used the square stand from the long sleeve version and left off the collar completely. I eyeballed where to trim the long sleeve to make it short sleeve, but I made them a little too long. Once again, the champagne will take care of that.
This is what Molly will be wearing and I'm ashamed to say it's RTW.
Wishing you all a safe and happy christmas. SWAP sewing will commence in earnest on Monday.

Comments

Faye Lewis said…
Your work is great no matter what you make. Have fun at your parties. P.S. Molly looks beautiful!
Anonymous said…
Awesome. Sewing for that purpose is a guilty pleasure of mine. :) Your shirt looks great.

Merry Christmas
Sheila said…
Lovely fun & festive blouse and wishing you a beautiful holiday.
Sharon said…
Another lovely blouse and Molly looks gorgeous in her RTW. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day and a successful Boxing Day, the pickstitching on my dress has stalled, too much wine :)

Popular posts from this blog

Flooded in again ...

Popping up