Second SWAP garment

I wanted a slightly high waisted skirt and I like the look of a skirt shaped by panels rather than darts. This is Vogue 8672 View A. I've made View C before and I may well make View E for SWAP as well. This may become my favourite pencil skirt pattern.
Here it is with the jacket from yesterday, although it looks a little 'mother of the bride' in this shot. The blouse I plan to make tomorrow should fix that. Don't you love having time at home to sew?
I made the skirt this morning and then took Molly for a walk, We went to see this.
Funny, I never had any interest in the Sydney to Hobart before.
Even Molly wanted to have a look.

Comments

Faye Lewis said…
What a beautiful suit. Love the style and color.
Monica D said…
Cute suit...thanks for giving me another pattern to want :)
Sharon said…
Great skirt and definately not MOB with the heels and new blouse I'm sure.

Popular posts from this blog

Flooded in again ...

Popping up